[Nyagdu] To all officers of the NYAGDU Division

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 15:23:42 UTC 2015

Happy Memorial Day:

As of the 2015 state convention, I will not be re-seeking my position as
board member.

Nelson and I will be actively looking to move out of state, in fact, at
National Convention, we are looking at a few places in the Orlando, area.

I will not be leaving the NFB, I have already spoken to Carl, and I plan to
be an "At Large" Chapter member. So you will probably see me in Albany or
state conventions, and national conventions with all of you.

I hope we have some work going on here in NY before we leave sometime in
2016.

Haven't heard anything from all of you, accept Margo. Hope you are feeling
better.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria