[Nyagdu] To all officers of the NYAGDU Division

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 22:32:22 UTC 2015

We are not going anywhere for at least 1 year or a little longer, you will
still have me and Nelson to kick around.

This is off topic I am sorry.

But one night at convention, we are having a get together at Café Gaugin
cannot spell I know for Nelson's 65th Birthday, which by the way is July
10th the night of the Banquet. This event will be a dutch kind of thing,
meaning if we could we would pay for everyone but we cannot. So if you would
like to know about it and come to celebrate.

Here is my cell phone number 631-796-4555 and you can text me off list
wanting to be notified.