[Nyagdu] Greyhound to Settle ADA Complaints

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:00:36 UTC 2016

Marion the national office and travel and tourism division have been working on the Greyhound issue for a few months now. We have in fact had meetings with essential accessibility and we are getting a lot of information in a positive way. We are having our monthly meeting on Thursday at 7pm in reference to this. I will be sending something to David Andrews to send out to the.membership list