[Nyagdu] effective immediately I am resigning as board member of the division

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:39:00 UTC 2016

Dear President Lucy Marr and the board of NYAGDU:

Effective immediately, I am resigning as board member of the division.

Nelson and I are moving to Florida anyway, but things have come up the last
few days, where I am not happy with the Federation as a whole, and feel in
my heart that I cannot do anyone any good in this role.

I am also resigning as President of the travel & tourism division as of
National Convention.

Because I am leaving the Federation period. I have taken a long hard look at
reality of some things. Many things I no longer like, etc.

I do not plan on joining the ACB or any other blind organization, because I
believe in the Philosophy, but that is about it. You all have been great
friends, and I hope to keep it that way, and that you all respect our
decision on this matter.

Love you all!

Cheryl & Nelson Echevarria