[Nyagdu] Introduction

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 18 14:03:25 UTC 2016

Hi Heather.
My last dog, Ben, loved the big city.  I could hear him saying "At last, a
challenge worthy of my superpowers!"  But he got rather bored in the town
where I live, so I asked for a dog who could deal with the City, but also be
happy with something quieter, and Krokus fits the bill.
He certainly is not like any lab I've had.  He's very oral, always wanting
to pick things up.  A natural retriever.  I guess that's the golden.
My black lab Echo was a golden inside, very soft and sensitive, and a
serious worker.  Krokus is not like that, though.
And my Ben, also a black lab, was a shepherd inside.  So the outside does
not always predict the inside.  Keeps things interesting.
Tracy