[Nyagdu] Board Member, was Introduction,

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:11:21 UTC 2016

     Oh, Awesome. Things were  crazy that weekend and I wasn't sure what
all was happening. I will let my chapter know. As an aside we have been
distributing assignments as Points-of-contact within our chapter. For
instance, Bernice our secretary will be the POC when the senior citizen
devision gets started. Jim, board member will do veterans, I will do
NYAGDU, Candice, Treasurer will do parents of blind children, Helen,
vice president, will do blind parents and Justin, member, will do blind
students. This is really exciting. Thanks so much for clarification. I
wasn't sure where I stood, so that is helpful.