[Nyagdu] Introduction

Jessica Snyder cloudedleopard2010 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:32:13 UTC 2018

Jessica Snyder
National Federation of the Blind National Association of Guide Dog Users board member and social media chair
Secretary national Federation of the blind human services division

Hello,
My name is Jessica Snyder I am working a yellow lab female named Flossi who as of tomorrow 2/1 will be 3 she is from the guidedog foundation.
My funny guide dog story is from my  current guide, she loves the snow to the point she basically turns cartwheels  this is made. more amusing as she is in a Halty, her winter coat, and shoes. I have not had a dog that dances so much in her shoes she is quite the clown.
 I am also past president of this division. Heather that was a great story.
Jessica
aa