[Nyagdu] GDF ownership

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 1 14:14:23 UTC 2018

Hi Heather.

Recently you wrote to the NAGDU list asking about the GDF ownership policy
in relation to a problem you're trying to help someone with.  It was under
another subject line, and I don't think many people saw it.

My understanding of the GDF ownership policy is that it comes in 2 flavors.
Some people get ownership upon graduation, and others get conditional
ownership, or you might call it probationary ownership, where they get some
kind of monitoring from GDF.

If you try writing to NAGDU again, with a subject like GDF ownership, I
think someone knowledgeable will respond.

Otherwise, if you write to me offlist, I have the email of a GDF rep who
will definitely know the answer.  Her name is Jeanine Stanley, and she wrote
to NAGDU today, so you could reply to her there, too, but changing the
subject line.

Anyway, my email is Carcione at access.net.

Tracy