[Nyagdu] Please Join Us For A Conference Call This Evening To Discuss Students Using Guide Dogs

heather.l.bird at gmail.com heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:32:38 UTC 2018

Tonight, Sunday, November 18th, there will be a conference call at 7:30 P.M.
for guide dog users, past, present and prospective to discuss the use of a
guide dog as a student in high school or in college. This call is held by
the New York Association of Guide Dog Users, but it is open to NFB members,
ACB members, and those who choose to belong to neither organization.
Handlers with dogs from any school or owner trainers are all welcome. Until
and unless our calls begin to receive a high volume of participants we will
remain open to handlers from any of the 50 states, not just New York. The
call-in number is (605) 475-4786, and the pass code is 869480. We are also
inviting any students who are trying to decide when and if they wish to get
a guide dog to come to the call.