[NYAGDU] Time to pay membership dues

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:18:23 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Yes, it is that time again. I am collecting your 2021-2022 NYAGDU dues.
Please head over to Pay Pal and send us $10 to

nyagdudivision at gmail.com <mailto:nyagdudivision at gmail.com>

Then please take a moment to send your contact information to me at

s <mailto:Septembergirl95 at gmail.com> eptembergirl95 at gmail.com

Membership in NYAGDU will also give you membership in the National
Association of Guide Dog Users, the NFB of New York and NFB.

Please let me or Heather know if you have any questions.

Take care,

Lucy

Septembergirl95 at gmail.com <mailto:Septembergirl95 at gmail.com>

There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.

https://www.avg.com