[NYAGDU] Helping Hands for the Disabled of NYC Fundraiser

Alice Crespo crespoalice1 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 22:25:48 UTC 2023

Dear friends,

We have launched a new fundraiser selling Helping Hands Tote/Shopping Bags!
Please consider purchasing a bag so we can continue to help disabled adults
across the five boroughs of NYC. The bags are $20 and can be purchased
using this link:
https://www.customink.com/fundraising/helping-hands-for-the-disabled-of-nyc-2230.
Bags must be purchased by June 7th, 2023.

We have attached a flyer for the bags that contains a QR code which people
can scan to purchase a bag. Please send this information to anyone you
know, post it at work, or ask businesses to post it. The more bags we sell,
the more people we can help. Thank you for your continued support of
Helping Hands for the Disabled of NYC.

If you have any questions please call me at 917-696-8115.

Best,
Alice Crespo & The Board of Directors