[Oabs] Hello All

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 23:58:29 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

Well, hopefully, everyone to whom we sent instructions for joining the
list is here.  I also believe that we have some people on this list who
were here even before I came along.

My name is Robby Spangler and I am the new president of OABS.  I wish to
welcome everyone to a new revitalization of this division and would like
to get discussion happening on this list.  I believe that Annie from
Cincinnati is on this list - she is our secretary and treasurer.

If anyone wishes to get ahold of me, you can email me at
spangler.robert at gmail.com or call me at 937-474-7533.

Let's get things going!

Robby
OABS President