[Oabs] ANTHOLOGY: college stories

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Wed Nov 19 02:33:14 UTC 2008

Below is a great opportunity to get some of the simple
truths of blindness out there, simply by sharing
stories from you - a student who happens to be blind.
Hey, you'll be a published author, make $200, get 10
copies of your Chicken Soup book - AND help change what
it means to be blind.  That just rocks.

Details are below.

Strive On,
Everett