[Oabs] Updates

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:19:24 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Just thought you all would like to have a look at my blog:
http://www.talkingirc.net/blog
I blog about things that are bothering me and blind rights so it can be
rather interesting.  Don't read it though if you're offended by some
questionable language.  I'm not a believer in biting my tongue.

Anyways - I am exploring how we can hold a conference call.  For those
of you who were present during the mintee talk a few weeks ago - I
emailed Deborah to ask her how I might utilize that system to facilitate
discussions between members of this group.  If that doesn't work out we
can try to use Skype or something.  Let me know if any of you have
suggestions.  Also, use this thread to let me know when you all may be
able to put a few minutes aside for a chat.  If it's going to be
telephone-based, I think after nine or during the weekend would be best
so that people can use their after hours free cellphone minutes.  Again,
suggestions welcome.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Robby
OABs President