[Oabs] Intro

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 00:23:18 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!
Some of you already know me--but for those of you who don't--my name is Macy McClain. I am 18 years old and attend the Ohio State School for the Blind (OSSB). I am a senior, but I am taking an extra year.
My plans for the future, you ask? Well, I intend on going to college and majoring in flute performance. Upon graduation, I wish to become a professional flutist. My flute teacher is already setting me up with an audition at the Ohio State University. I have been playing flute for 7 years and am starting to look at professional ones.
If you wish to know more, email me back!
Macy