[Oabs] Intro

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 15:12:48 UTC 2009

Hi Macy, and all,

Hey Macy, welcome to the list.  This is Everett, from
over here near Akron, with the Greater Summit County
Chapter.  My daughter, who is now 11, plays the flute.
Been playing it for a couple years now, in 5th and 6th
Grade band.  I'm going to share your plans and dreams
with her.  Maybe it'll inspire her to keep on with the
flute, too.  Wherever God leads, right?  She has been
talking for a few months now about wanting to begin
with learning the saxaphone next year, so we'll see how
that plays out.   Anyway, welcome to the list.  Great
to hear you on here.

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com