[Oabs] Goalball in Ohio

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Mon Feb 1 18:24:56 UTC 2010

Dear Athletes of Ohio,

     Hi, my name is Jim Debus.  Many of you know me, but for those who do
not, I am a visually impaired intern with Columbus Recreation and
Parks.  I have set out to bring Goalball to Central Ohio and to the
state as a whole.  My eventual goal is to field a team (men and
women) to compete in tournaments around the country.  Anyone who
might be interested should contact me either by responding to this
email or by calling 586-876-7359.  Thanks so much for your time and I
look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

James D. Debus