[Oabs] Goalball in Ohio

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Mon Feb 1 23:43:00 UTC 2010

Well Macy,

     First of all, we would be glad to have anyone and everyone who is
interested in playing Goalball come on Wednesday nights to theu
Woodward Recreation Center on 5147 Carl Rd. from 4-6pm to play
Goalball.  I don't know if you know this, but I am Mary Beth's
husband :)  I'm sure you might of figured that out by the last name
though.
     I wanted to see if you could help me get in touch with a few people
over there at OSSB.  I ran into Noah Beckman and Robert Hooper a few
weeks ago, I was wondering if you could give one or both of them my
number (586) 876-7359.  Have them call me since they seemed
interested in playing when I saw them.  Also, I met Katie Robinson a
few weeks ago too, if you have any of her contact information that
would be great too!  Thanks so much for your help.  Hopefully we'll
be seeing you soon!
Sincerely,

Jim Debus