[Oabs] hi list, i live in ohio. i am new to toe list. i would help training my own guide dog. i live in ohio. any help.

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Thu Feb 18 01:12:34 UTC 2010

Well that's very cool my friend,  I am not actually sure if I've
officially met you.  Like I said, a few Fridays ago when I was up at OSSB,
apparently you walked right past me and I didn't even know it was you :)
I'll have to say hi next time.  But if there is anything you ever need to
talk about, just don't hesitate to get a hold of me or beth, we are here
for you.