[Oabs] hi

kizzy FuzzyPurpleCouch at neo.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 00:18:41 UTC 2010

          Dear Boby,
My name is kizzy Lanier. I started the process of obtain a dog from your school in 08. I have all of my paperwork in that i need. everytime i call i get told that i am waiting for a home enterview. i live in ohio. i would lik to know what is the hold up on my home enterview. I a tired of getting the run around from your school. I feel like i should know by now if i have been accepted or not. i also feel like like i hav to do all of the contacting of the school. i am giving you guys until the 15th of march. if i have not heard anything by then i will be leaving your school
sincerel,
kizzyy