[Oabs] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 03:40:48 UTC 2011

Hi there everyone.
My name is Jonathan but most of my friends call me Jon.
Before I say a little bit about myself by way of an introduction I need to just start off by saying that I am very new to blindness related lists so if I come off as a bit rusty with this sort of thing please bare with me.
I’m 29 years of age and from Massachusetts a city called Brockton located about 45 minutes south of Boston.
Now I’m sure your probably wondering why would someone post to a state where they aren’t even from.
The answer is quite simple.
As someone who has lived in Massachusetts my whole life I thought it might be interesting to try reaching out and meeting people from elsewhere.
I have a wide range of interests some of which include reading, listening to all types of music, talking online and on the phone, going out to dinner, sometimes to the movies, and browsing around in bookstores and music stores to name only a few.
I’m currently single and do not have any kids though like many people I’m always on the lookout for the right person when they come along.
At this time I am currently not in college.
If any of what I have said remotely interests anyone or if you would just like to chat about anything or nothing at all feel free to contact me off list and say hi.
There are a couple of ways that you can do this.
You can email me by sending a message to

jmatte28 at comcast.net

or you can add me to skype
my user idee is jmatte02301
Thanks for reading this and take care.