[Oabs] Looking forward to 2014

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:59:08 UTC 2014

Hi Deborah,

I mentioned this at our last meeting, but we will be sticking with the third
week of the month, just possibly changing the day of the week and the time.
I am asking for a lot of information because with several college kids
scheduling classes, night courses can come into play and I wouldn't want to
oust someone because the meeting overlapped a class time for them.  I know
this wouldn't generally effect Fridays if we wanted to keep them there, but
I know we've had issues with people forgetting about meetings simply because
it was a Friday and they were in weekend mode in the past so I am hoping to
change that.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator