[Oabs] Potential problem with conference call recording

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 19 11:56:41 UTC 2014

Aleeha and all,
Yes, this method you suggest -- calling in on one phone and setting up the
Victor Stream to record there, and then going to another room to call in for
participating on another phone -- is hoe the secretay of one group I'm in
handles it.  And speaking of secretaries, this actually is a secretary's
role.  That doesn't mean someone else can't do it if it turns out to be more
convenient, but since it is related to keeping minutes, is really a
secretarial duty.
Deborah