[Oabs] Board Meeting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 05:07:20 UTC 2014

Hi OABS,

I have called a meeting of the board to take place this coming Friday at
7:30 PM using our regular conference line and access code.  As per affiliate
board meetings, you do not need to be a member of the board to participate.
I do not expect this to be a very long meeting at all, and in order to keep
it to the point I will enforce that we keep to the business at hand.  We
will be discussing/voting on the following items:

Officers and their duties document,

Future use of the Free Conference Call resources---the code we will use from
now on, recording procedures, etc,

Performance of officers in the first quarter of the 2013-2014 OABS term, and
how we can improve,

The OABS Spring Raffle-an exciting fundraising opportunity.

Please join the board if you can make it.  Call information will be sent out
in a few days.  Have a good week and try to stay warm.

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair