[Oabs] Recipes

Abigail Bolling abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:47:52 UTC 2014

Crockpot roast!
I love this stuff.

you need:
1 Chuck roast
1 to 2 cans of diced potatoes (stored in water)
1 to 2 cans of sliced carrots
Garlic salt, onion powder, pepper and any other spices that go well together and give meat flavor.

Put roast in ot. (The meat does not have to be thawed out)
Drain canned veggies
dump veggies ontop of meat
Keep one can to mix spices in

Fill the can with warm water. (here is where you can do things to taste, I have no measurments for the spice mix)
you want it to be slightly more onion than any other spice.
You will want a little more than two cans of spice water mix.
pour spice mix over everything.
Make sure everything is covered by water. (this water will turn into a kind of broth.)

Note, this recipe is usually made with gravy, but since I can't eat gravy annymore because it is thickened with flower, I decided to improvise.)

Have fun!

Abigail Bolling

Wright State University: Social Work, Psychology
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)