[Oabs] National student division help at convention.

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:03:11 UTC 2014

Dear Ohio Association of blind students,
I just wanted to make a personal plea to all of those who are going to convention to please please please help us out with the various activities that are National Student Division does at convention
This is a great way to meet people and to get yourself really comfortable with the fun that is convention.
I recently sent out a call for assistance. Please feel free to peruse this and see where you can be and what you can do.
 Yours in the federation,
Darian