[Oabs] special meeting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:20:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

So, from the 7th, 8th, and 14th, the best available date is the 14th.
However, it worries me that if we go with that as our meeting time, it
might not be soon enough to get our ducks in a row before our next
meeting (which is a business meeting), the following week.  Is there
any possibility we could meet on Sunday the 9th at around 8:30?  (I
know some of you have conflicts around 7:00, so I think this might be
a doable time).  I would really like to have this meeting as soon as
possible.  If that night will not work for everyone, or if anyone has
any other ideas that they think could work, please let me know.  If
not, plan to meet at 6:00 on the 14th.  I hope that this will give us
plenty of time to get stuff done, and will allow for a break between
calls for those on the membership committee.