[Oabs] Brief meeting tonight

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 20:40:26 UTC 2014

Hi OABS,

We will have a brief but important special meeting tonight at 8:30.  The
agenda is below.

A.      Call to order.

B.      What to do with Corresponding Secretary?  Should it stay or should
it go?

C.      Election to fill the vacant Corresponding position (If applicable).

D.      Vote on proposed change in constitution (dropping everything related
to Cooresponding Secretary from the language, and reverting amendments back
to their original state as needed (If applicable).

E.       Discussion of the expectation of officers.

F.       Adjourn.

To join the meeting please call in with our usual number and access code.

(218) 862-6420

Code: 212-7918

See you all there,

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology and Philosophy Minors, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair