[Oabs] 2014 Convention

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:36:16 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I was just wondering earlier this morning who was planning to go to
convention this year?  With a little over a month and a half left
before the convention in Orlando FL, it would be awesome to know how
OABS will be represented.  Last year I was the loan ranger there, and
I hope we can have a little more of a showing this year.

I myself am hoping to scrape funds together to go, and although I am
still uncertain about my finances, I'm wondering who else is looking
into the trip?