[Oabs] Favorite books

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 15:03:13 UTC 2014

Hey Kaiti,
Harry Potter is a given for me. James Patterson is another awesome author. The Women's Murder Club Series is a series that my mom got me hooked on. Against Medical Advice is a really good one that he co-authored with Hal Friedman. Sorry for the incorrect spellings, if any.  Anything by Joyce Meyer is good. I especially like her Book "The Battlefield Of the Mind".
I have other series that I'm working on, but not sure how to spell the title and author. I have a ton of other books downloaded on my phone. I try not to read leisure stuff during the semester. I'm afraid if I do that it will just distract me.
I have other books, that after I finish reading, I'll post them here.
Enjoy your weekend!
Macy

Sent from my iPhone