[Oabs] conference line?

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 04:14:31 UTC 2014

Sorry all; autocorrect went awry on me.  I meant to say I don't see a
problem with using the other line for the time being, since it was
sent over the list for all to see.  I spoke with Ryan earlier tonight,
and he is going to continue to try to troubleshoot the source of the
problem.  Keep your fingers crossed that we won't have to go back to
our old line or find another alternative.