[Oabs] Conference number for tomorrow's membership meeting.

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:28:05 UTC 2014

Hello, OABSters,

Pasted below is the conference number and code that we can use to have
our membership committee conference call tomorrow.  At 7:30 tomorrow,
Please call (559)726-1300, and enter code 435800.

In regards to our old line, I'd like to get a small group of
volunteers to call in and check whether or not the line works.  Ryan
checked out the line via the online management site, and says it
should be working fine but to let him know if we're still experiencing
technical difficulties so he can have another look if the issue
persists.  This will take 2 to 3 minutes at the most for everyone to
call in, and for one person to punch in the guest speaker code so that
we can make sure that guests as well as hosts and guest speakers can
get in fine.  I would like to do this tomorrow at 7:00 if at all
possible, as it won't impede with the membership committee's meeting
in any way and it will give Ryan the weekend to look at the site if we
have continued problems.  In addition to myself calling in with the
host code, I'd like for at least 2 other people to agree to test the
line with me.  I'll give one person the guest speaker code, and
hopefully we'll be back in business with our old line.

OABS owes a big thank you to Ryan for doing this---it is technically
no longer his responsibility to check the line since he has resigned
from his position on the board, but he still does care that we are
able to function and use the resources that we have.