[Oabs] Conference number for tomorrow's membership meeting.

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:32:42 UTC 2014

Thanks, Aleeha.  Any more takers?  We need at least one more person in
order to properly test all parts of the conference line.  Remember
that it should only take 2-3 minutes of your time.  Please let me know
so I have enough time to distribute the codes and the number again to
those who are willing to test.

Thanks,