[Oabs] Fwd: Fwd: [Ohio-talk] Conference Call Reminder

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:54:44 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

How about I sweeten the deal!  I, unfortunately, have other
obligations on Monday nights this semester, and can't make the 7:30
time.  We have 3 Mondays left between now and the convention, and I'm
assuming that we'll have a conference call on each one.  If someone
were to call in to the conferences and take notes for me at each one,
I would personally cover their dues for the 2014-2015 year at
convention.  I think this is a pretty good deal, and it will
definitely help you to know more of what's going on in the affiliate.

Again, if you're interested in this, we can start tonight; I hope that
someone will send me notes so I can get caught up, too!