[Oabs] Favor to ask regarding upcoming fundraising Meeting

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Thu Oct 16 17:57:49 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters.
I hope you're all having a great week. With Friday on the horizon, I am definitely feeling better about life.
I'm writing to ask you all a favor, and I apologize for how last-minute this request is.
We are supposed to have our next fundraising meeting on Friday, October 24. However, I have something that I really need to attend that night and which will keep me busy all weekend, for that matter. With convention so close, and our lack of free time during the week, I ask anybody interested in being on the fundraising committee to stick around for a brief meeting after we finish tomorrow's General business meeting. I will keep it as brief as possible, and I guarantee we will be done in 20 minutes.I will focus mostly on convention logistics anyway.
I hope all of you can make it tomorrow. Again, I apologize for the short notice.

Sincerely,
Emily

Sent from my iPhone