[Oabs] Auction item gathering update

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Sun Oct 26 16:00:05 UTC 2014

Hi, Kaiti.
Sorry for the late response; I've been gone all weekend with hardly a moment
of downtime.
I will have my stuff early this week. Unfortunately, with my schedule the
way it is, I will not be able to travel with my mom to get everything we
need, but she said she will take care of it ASAP. Also, unless anyone has
strong objections, I'm going to make the executive decision to procure
Esther Price chocolate rather than Graeter's. The cheapest assortment I
could find from Graeter's was $15, and Esther Price is almost half the cost.
Furthermore, a lot of grocery stores carry Esther Price chocolates anyway,
so my mom can get everything minus the popcorn in one place.
I'll talk to her about getting the DVD, too.

Emily