[Oabs] Take advantage of my busyness

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:07:13 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

I'm sure as was the case for most of us, I got a little caught up in
the start of my school year and have been getting back into the swing
of juggling it all.  I honestly do not remember the deadline I set for
you all to have any corrections to the awards packet emailed to me,
but I got a call from J.W on Friday afternoon and I promised him I
would email the packet in well before Saturday's board meeting.

So, I plan to get this done on Wednesday night.  I have a class that
lets out at 8:40 PM, so let's say that if you missed the memo, or if
you got busy too and still have corrections to make to the packet, you
have till 9:00 PM on Wednesday to get it done.  At 9:00 I'll gather
the latest information we have for the packet, remove all the comments
we used to communicate about the contents, and will send it off to J.W
and the awards committee.

I really do think we have a good shot of getting the award for most
improved division as is, but it doesn't hurt to increase our odds by
having the most up-to-date information, particularly about individual
members.  There are questions which ask about volunteer activities,
advocacy, etc, so please do make sure you are represented properly in
the paperwork.

Thanks, and have a great week, everyone!