[Oabs] Meeting tonight, take 2.

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:46:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

First, sorry about the blank email.  NOw, down to business... I have
only heard from one person as to whether or not they could meet
briefly tonight before the fundraising call.  This is to make up for
the meeting we weren't able to have last weekend due to lack of
attendance.  We need to figure out what we're doing for the affiliate
during convention at the auction.

I ask that if you have not told me whether or not you coulc meet at
7:30 PM tonight to please do so by 5:00 PM today.  I ask this because
I want to be sure this meeting can happen, or call it off if it
cannot.  I want to stress to you all that we're going to have to meet
about this at some point soon, as our October meeting will be too
close to convention for us to put something nice together.  I also
want to stress that this meeting will be kept brief, 15-20 minutes
tops and any social talk can happen after the fundraising meeting is
over.

Please let me know... I don't want to be "that guy" sending constant
emails like I had to be to get roster information.  Let's all work on
this together so that we can all enjoy the convention and be satisfied
by the work we've put into it.

As for the call in number, I am going to test our usual line after my
1:00 class.  IF I am able to get through we'll plan to use that one;
if not, we'll use the line that Emily has from the Cincinnati chapter,
and that she'll be using for her fundraising call tonight.  Keep your
fingers crossed that our line isn't broken for some reason, and that
we can continue to use it in the future.