[Oabs] Rescheduling membership meeting

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 21:17:23 UTC 2015

Hey Aleeha,
I was actually going to ask you if we had a meeting tonight.
My schedule is pretty crazy this semester. I have classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Tuesday and Thursday evenings would honestly work better for me.
I think we should meet Thursdays. The only Thursday I can't meet for a conference call would be the 29th. I'll be attending the Worship 424 conference at Cedarville the weekend of the 30th, but would be arriving on campus the evening of the 29th.
Thanks.
Macy McClain

Sent from my iPhone