[Oabs] reminder of tonight's meeting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 04:39:34 UTC 2015

Hi Elif,

No worries; even if you had come the meeting would have been canceled
because we didn't achieve quorem.  Even if you were able to get
through we still wouldn't have had enough people to conduct business,
though I appreciate that you tried.

We were still on the phone at 7:55, around the time you sent this
email.  Emily, Macy, and I were all there at 7:30.  I do not know why
you were unable to get through, but I will look into it for next time.

Thanks again for your effort.  I hope your semester is off to a good
start.  I just started back on Monday, and I'm really liking all my
classes this semester.  I am taking two psychology courses with some
of my favorite professors this semester as well, so I think
Developmental Psychopathology and Social Psychology will be really
interesting.  I'm also taking an intro to world music course which is
really cool so far.