[Oabs] Fwd: [Oh-ahead] FW: FREE "stuff" for your blind students

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:16:06 UTC 2015

I know some of us are set technology-wise, but see below if you were planning to save up or ask your BSVI counselor for equipment.
Hopefully your DS people have already checked with you as Deanna has with me, but I wanted to send this out in case someone could benefit and their university staff just isn't on the list serve.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: