[Oabs] memberships, speak up! it's time to schedule meetings!

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 02:05:42 UTC 2015

Hi Aleeha,
My answers are below.
1. I'm available Tuesdays and Thursdays, and evenings work great.
2. I'd prefer to still do conference calls. I do agree with Kaiti about email correspondence between meetings, to see how everyone's doing with assignments.
3. I would like to see more members, but I think the retreat would be a great vehicle to get things going.
Macy

Sent from my iPhone