[Oabs] Good news for our fundraiser

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:58:54 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have seen another PayPal payment roll in this morning, and a few
days ago Emily told me she's also received some checks.  We're well
over the $100 mark, which is very exciting news before we even sell at
convention.  This also shows that we'll have used all 3 payment
methods by the end of the fundraiser, which is good information to
know for when we do this in the future.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news.  Get any scrip orders
you need to submit in by the deadline, and let's all have the best
time at our convention!  I believe everyone besides me is flying out
on Saturday instead of Sunday, so safe travels to you 3 and your
families (Emily, Aleeha, and Macy), and enjoy your 4th of July to all.