[Oabs] National convention agenda posted.

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:42:03 UTC 2015

Thanks, Macy! Great enthusiasm.

When you sign up for Scrip be sure to follow all the steps. As I got a little confused myself, here they are.

1. Create an account on the scrip web site:  https://www.shopwithscrip.com
2. Make sure you get the enrollment code. You can email Shelbi or I can also pass it on. In the classroom edit field write Ohio Association of Blind Students.
3. Go to your dashboard and then to the Presto Pay link. Be sure to have your bank account number and routing number handy. Some of the fields are picky, so make sure there are no extra spaces after the 9 digits of your routing number and you use the mm/dd/yyyy format when writing dates. Those things tripped me up. There is a captia but the audio is accessible.
4. At this point 2 very small deposits will be placed into your account. Once you receive them go back to Presto Pay and put in the amounts to confirm your information.
5. You'll then be given a 4 digit code, which you must email to Shelbi. She'll then approve you and you can check out your purchases. It is important to use Presto Pay and actually purchase something for you to count toward Eric's challenge.

Presto Pay takes the money for your order right out of your account so no checks are necessary. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I actually didn't have to write a check and send it this morning.

I hope this makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone