[Oabs] Membership call June 11 report

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 19:02:37 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I hope you all are doing well this week. Attached is the membership committee report we had a few weeks ago.

I have started a group on WhatsApp, a voice chat application for both iPhone and Android platforms. The group is for the membership committee. If you’d like to join, please contact me off list. You can download WhatsApp from the App store or from Android’s Google Play store.
Hope this helps you all! If you need something clarified, Aleeha or I would be happy to do that.
See you all on tonight’s conference call all about convention!
Macy