[Oabs] Meeting reminder this Thursday

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:30:02 UTC 2015

Hi, OABSters,

Just a friendly reminder that we will be having our regularly
scheduled meeting on Thursday at 7:30 PM.  Please stay tuned for the
phone number, as I would like to use the new line which was voted upon
on February's call.

I'm sorry if this is a duplicate; my sent mail doesn't show a reminder
although I know I at least wrote one up earlier today.  If not, then
know that this will be a business meeting.  There is a lot to discuss
about the summer months, looking ahead to who will be possibly
attending convention, and membership and fundraising business that
would be good for the whole group to hear and discuss.

Till then, have a good week.  If the weather is as beautiful for you
all as it has been in Dayton, get out and enjoy the short-sleeve
weather and sunshine!  Homework on the porch/quad/whatever area you
have at your disposal outside is always a good choice!