[Oabs] Nabs needs your help!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:15:19 UTC 2015

Hello,
Please pass this along to whomever you feel would benefit.
NABS needs stories from students who have been affected by inaccessible technology in the classroom. These stories will be passed on to legislators to help in the passage of desperately needed guidelines. These stories need not be long, but should convey a strong message about just how important accessible technology really is.
Please feel free to call or email me with questions. My phone number is 937-733-0525. Students can also be recent graduates from institutions of higher education as well.
Thank you for your time and please spread far and wide. Letters should be sent to me at
blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Have a great day,
Aleeha Dudley
NABS Legislative committee member