[Oabs] Fall conference call schedule, action required

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:54:35 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
I wish you a great fall semester. Due to the schedule changes for the
students by each semester, I would like to ask you your availability
for the monthly conference calls for this fall.
Please indicate your availability by this Friday midnight. We will
have our first fall call next week.
Calls starts at 7.30pm, and ends by 8.30pm
Please indicate which days from Monday to Friday work best for you.
You may select more than one option.
Please respond to my email with your day of choice by September 15,
Friday midnight.
I look forward to hear from you.
President Elif Emir-Oksuz