[OABS] OABS Social Call Friday 12/4 at 7 pm!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:00:00 UTC 2020

Good Morning all,

Hope you are well and that you had a great thanksgiving

This is a quick reminder that the Ohio Association of Blind Students
monthly social call is happening  tomorrow at 7pm. Come debrief and relax
as we get ready for the much needed winter break. For those of you new to
us, our monthly social calls are a great way to connect and get to know
other blind students in a fun and casual environment. We hope to see you
there!

To Join Zoom Meeting
Click:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851