[OABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] Final Reminder: December Outreach Call Sunday the 13th at 8:00 PM EST

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:03:03 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elizabeth Rouse via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 12:01 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] Final Reminder: December Outreach Call Sunday the 13th at
8:00 PM EST
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
CC: Elizabeth Rouse <elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com>

Hey NABSters!
We hope this message finds you absolutely destroying your final papers,
exams, and/or presentations, but we all need a study break now and again.
:) So…
Join the NABS Outreach Committee on Sunday, December 13 at 8:00 PM EST. We
may be reaching the end of 2020, but our work won’t stop just because the
year reaches its end.
We need your input and ideas to keep pushing forward. An organization is
only as strong as its membership after all!
Join us using the Zoom information below, and take care of yourselves in
the coming weeks!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Happy holidays,
Elizabeth
--